Cudi’s latest studio album ‘Indicud’ was able to sell nearly 140k in it’s first week, but that was only good enough to debut second on the charts this week as Fall Out Boy’s album sold nearly 10 thousand more copies to debut number one. Still, with little promotion and no hit singles, 139k+ is still a great number for Cudi.
1) FALL OUT BOY ISLAND/IDJ 148,705 SAVE ROCK AND ROLL
2) KID CUDI REPUBLIC 139,242 INDICUD
3) JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE RCA 78,023 20/20 EXP.
8) LIL WAYNE 31,086 IANAHB2
9) MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS 29,689 HEIST
21) TYGA 16,743 HOTEL CALIFORNIA
41) TYLER 9,857 WOLF