That formerly scrapped J Dilla rap album has been recovered a prepped for release on April 15. The lead single, the hard-hitting intro, simply titled “The Introduction can be streamed here. In addition, we now have the full tracklist to marvel at, which features very little of J Dilla on the production but it does include every producer from Pete Rock to Madlib.
1. The Introduction, prod. by HOUSE SHOES with additional production by J Dilla
2. The Anthem feat. Frank & Dank Prod. by J Dilla
3. Fight Club feat. Nottz & Boogie, prod. by WAAJEED
4. The Shining Pt. 1 (Diamonds) feat. Kenny Wray, prod. by NOTTZ
5. The Shining Pt. 2 (Ice), prod. by MADLIB
6. Trucks Prod. by J Dilla
7. Gangsta Boogie feat. Snoop Dogg & Kokane, prod. by HI-TEK
8. Drive Me Wild, prod. by KARRIEM RIGGINS with live performance by Questlove, Lee Johnson, James Poyser, Pino Palidino
9. Give Them What They Want Prod. by J Dilla
10. The Creep (The O), prod. by HI-TEK
11. The Ex feat. Bilal, prod. by PETE ROCK
12. So Far, prod. by SUPA DAVE WEST
13. Fuck The Police Prod. by J Dilla
14. The Diary, prod. by BINK!